Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Linkup, Linkup, Everybody Linkup

Well boys and girls... Here's my very first linkup!  Brought to you from the wonderful Holly and Jake




button


1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... something sweet and chocolaty every day.  I’m a sucker for sweets.  Then I’d probably finish it off with something salty.  Do you see a pattern here?

2. On my Prom night.... I was crowned prom queen!  Best night ever!  Totally didn’t expect that.  And it was nice to see the looks on the preppy girls’ faces when I got it!

3. When I go to the store, I always buy... salad.  We go through that stuff fast!

4. Family functions typically... remind me that I’m not as crazy as I sometimes think I am. 

5. I think my blog readers... are freaking awesome for reading my ramblings. 

6. I'd much rather be..... a stay-at-home mommy.  But if I had to pick something to make money, I’d rather be in the health and fitness industry.

7. I have an obsession with.... being in comfy clothes.  Now, I’m all about getting dressed up and looking nice… but I’d still much rather be in my bummy, comfortable clothes.  With no flip flops, or no shoes at all!

8. My work friends.... are pretty cool.  I’ve only been here 8 months, so the jury is still out on a few!  Haha!

9. When I created my Facebook account.... I was anti-facebook and pro-myspace.  A friend convinced me that I just had to have facebook. 

10. My least favorite word is... Oh gosh... do I have to?!  I can’t believe I’m even going to write it here…. C……u….. n…..t.  Yuck!!! Just yuck.

11. I really don't remember.... Who am I kidding?!  I remember everything.  I’m like a freaking elephant!  Except for when it comes to trying to remember what I did yesterday, or what I came into a room for.

12. Justin Bieber.... has one song that I like (Boyfriend) and I could really do without the rest.

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment